Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the culinary underbelly is an autobiographical book with crazy tales from the incredible life of famous chef and explorer Anthony Bourdain. He is widely recognized in the culinary industry with his hands in haute cuisine, authoring books, and travel/traveling shows on tv. He is well known for his use of profanity and disdain for commercialized cooking, so readers beware!
There was no book club meeting for the last book, although I am still up for discussing it if anybody wants to do that with me! This month, you can look forward to the following items:
1. More polls and discussion questions - these are NEVER mandatory!
2. Fun facts about Anthony Bourdain - start your own exploration by viewing his TV shows here!
3. Quotes from Anthony Bourdain
4. Culinary lifestyle tidbits, courtesy of my friends in the culinary world
5. More...?? (Suggestions are always welcome!)
I have been a big fan of Anthony Bourdain for many years. I hope you all enjoy this book!